Euncet Business School
Euncet Business School offers innovative, customized and quality education and training that allows the human and professional development of our students, as well as their perfect fit in the workplace.
We achieve this through a learning strategy driven by the development of professional competences, and a rigorous curriculum tailored to the needs of the business world.
We have the best human capital for our students: faculty with extensive academic and/or professional expertise and an orientation and tutoring service both consistent and personalized.
Our academic activity started in Terrassa (Barcelona) in 1980, with the aim to educate and train individuals and management teams in order to strengthen small and medium enterprises. Euncet as a Business School, was founded in 1996, when we became and affiliated center of the BarcelonaTech University. We are in a privileged setting in the Natural Park of Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac in the outskirts of Terrassa, 29 Km from Barcelona.
Euncet’s services and facilities:
Euncet’s training offer has evolved constantly to suit the needs of our environment and the market. We currently offer the following official degrees from the BarcelonaTech (UPC):
- Bachelor in Business Administration (1st cycle degree)
- Bachelor in Marketing and Digital Communication (1st cycle degree)
- Bachelor in Sports and Fitness Sciences (1st cycle degree)
- Master in Business Administration (2nd cycle degree)
- Master in Marketing Management (2nd cycle degree)
We also offer professional and executive master and postgraduate programs in collaboration with UPC School of Professional & Executive Development, and management courses, specialization programs, online training and in-company training.
In addition to all these programs, our school offers to all its students and alumni, a professional orientation program, an internship and labour placement service and also it collaborates internationally with a wide range of universities in order to promote the exchange of staff and students and other forms of cooperation.
International Exchange Programs
Students from our partner universities are welcome to apply for an exchange academic period (either a semester or a whole academic year) at our business school where they will be able to take modules from our official degrees. Most courses are one-semester long and are taught in Spanish and/or Catalan. However, some courses are taught in English. You can check the list of courses available in each period and the language of tuition in the following links:
More information on the courses available (course descriptors, academic calendars, class timetables, etc.) can be found here.
Application procedure for exchange students
- Interested students must address their home university and seek admission to the exchange program from them.
- Their home university will send Euncet the student’s nomination.
- Nominated students will receive instructions from Euncet to complete their online application before the deadline set (1st June for Fall Semester or whole year/ 30th November for the Spring Semester).
Once the nominated student’s application is received they should expect a confirmation message accepting their application and from there they can start making the necessary arrangements for their academic stay at Euncet.
We can also admit visiting students from non-partner universities wishing to study at Euncet for an academic period, anyone interested can contact email@example.com to get further information.
Preparing your stay
There are many options for living in Terrassa: you can accommodate in hotels, hostels, student halls or renting a private apartment or room. You should bear in mind that rents in Terrassa are cheaper than in Barcelona or the neighbor city of Sabadell. The recommended areas to live in are the ones close to the train stations, which is also where our private bus service stops are located.
- Student resident: RESA Company offers rooms in their students’ residences of the Terrassa Campus. There are 2 residences: Hipatia (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Giralt i Serra (email@example.com). In order to book a room in any of the 2 residences, you can write an email.
- Private housing: online portals to search private rooms or apartments.
For further information you may contact the international students office of our university (ISO) to get help and guidance on legal aspects related with residence permits, health insurance coverage needed and accommodation possibilities, which you should arrange before your arrival.
How to get to Euncet?
The city of Terrassa, where our business school is located, is very well connected with the capital city of Barcelona. The are two railway lines between Terrassa and Barcelona.
- Renfe: the R4 line covers the journey Barcelona-Terrassa. The station “Terrassa-Estació del Nord” allows you to connect with our bus.
- FGC: the S1 line covers the journey Barcelona-Terrassa. There are several stations in Terrassa and the one closest to EUNCET is Terrassa-NacionsUnides.
We offer a free bus service which accommodates to the class hours in order to help students get to the campus. It connects the School with different points of Terrassa, and train stations.
Euncet International Programmes
+34 93 730 19 00
Ctra. de Terrassa a Talamanca, km 3
ZIP Code: 08225